Our projects and client base range from advising on small, private property transactions to due diligence assessments on multi-million pound national transport infrastructure.
We approach each project with our client’s best interests in mind and treat each client and their project with the respect they deserve.
Our ethos encourages diversity in our client base and project portfolio and we number the following businesses amongst our customers:
- Private residential transactions.
- Corporate property developers.
- Multi-national transport companies.
- Pension funds.
- Small to medium sized residential and commercial property developers.
- Professional practices including Chartered Surveyors, Land Agents, Structural Engineers, Architects and Civil Engineers.
- Main Contractors, demolition contractors, remediation contractors.
- Construction waste recycling and aggregate suppliers.
- Multi-national waste management companies.
- Small to medium sized landfill operators.
- Local Government & National Government Agencies.
- International oil & gas companies.
From the analysis of a single sample of topsoil through the remediation of over one million tonnes of contaminated waste, Ivy House ensure that our client’s needs, schedules and budgets are met.