Our projects and client base range from advising on small, private property transactions to due diligence assessments on multi-million pound national transport infrastructure.
We approach each project with our client’s best interests in mind, treating each client and their project with the respect they deserve.
Our ethos encourages diversity in our client base and project portfolio and our client base includes the following businesses:
- Private residential transactions
- Corporate property developers
- Multi-national transport companies
- Pension funds
- Small to medium sized residential and commercial property developers
- Professional practices including Chartered Surveyors, Land Agents, Structural Engineers, Architects and Civil Engineers
- Main Contractors, demolition contractors, remediation contractors
- Construction waste recycling and aggregate suppliers
- Multi-national waste management companies
- Small to medium sized landfill operators
- Local Government & National Government Agencies
- International oil & gas companies
From the analysis of a single sample of topsoil through to the remediation of over one million tonnes of contaminated waste, Ivy House ensures that our clients’ needs, schedules and budgets are met.