Definitions and interpretation
Collectively all information that you submit to Ivy House Environmental via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws.
Data Protection Laws
Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal data, included but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, or as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK.
User or you
Any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by Ivy House Environmental or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Ivy House Environmental and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services.
The website that you are currently using, www.ivyhousenv.co.uk and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a) The singular includes the plural and vice verse;
c) Reference to a firm includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerhips’
d) “including” is understood to mean “includiong without limitation”;
4. For the purposes of the applicale Data Protection Laws, Ivy House Environmental is the “data controller” meaning that Ivy House Environmental determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which your data is processed.
5. We may collect the following data, which includes person data, from you;
b) Date of birth
How we collect data:
6. We collect data in the following ways:
a) Data given to us by you.
b) Data that is automatically collected.
Data that is given to us by you:
7. Ivy House Environmental will collect data in a number of way, for example:
a) When you contact us through the website, telephone, post, email or any other means.
Our use of Data:
8. Any or all of the above data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Specifically, data may be used by us for the following:
9. We may use your data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances.
10. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via email, we’ll need your consent via on opt-in. If you are not satified about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time.
Who we share data with:
11: We may share your data with the following groups of people for the following reasons;
Keeping data secure:
12: We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your data. For example;
a) We store your data on secure servers.
13: Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address: email@example.com.
15: You have the following rights in relation to your data:
a) Rights to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are not legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request but we will inform you of the reasons why.
b) Right to correct – the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c) Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your data from out systems.
16: It is important that the Data we hold about you is current and accurate. Please keep us informed if your data changes during the period we hold it.
17: If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their webiste at https://ico.org.uk/.
Keep up to date with our projects on our instagram page.
Be sure to check out what else we have been up to by clicking here.